Welcome to The Complete Google Earth Engine Python API and Colab Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code Python and become an Earth Engine cloud computing expert.
Do you want to learn Python and spatial data science on the cloud?
Do you want to become a geospatial data scientist?
At 7+ hours, this course is the most comprehensive Google Earth Engine Python API course available online. Even if you have zero Python programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery.
- The course is taught by an experienced spatial data scientist and former NASA fellow.
- The course has been updated to be 2023-ready and you'll be learning the latest tools available on the cloud.
- The curriculum has just been developed and has the latest technology on the Earth Engine Python API cloud computing
- We've taught over 20,000 students how to code and apply spatial data science and cloud computing.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, new projects, and modules.
- You will have access to example data and sample scripts.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Python Api and Google Colab
- Explore Earth Engine
- Sign Up with Earth Engine
- Download Earth Engine Datasets
- Creating Charts in Matplotlib
- Satellite Spectral Indices (NDVI, EVI)
- Mapping Raster Datasets
- Mapping Vector Datasets
- Working with Images and Image Collections
- Digital Image Processing (mosaicing, resampling, convolutions)
- Machine Learning
- Forest Monitoring
- Surface Water Mapping
- Humanitarian Applications
- Drought Monitoring
- Flood Mapping
- Crop Monitoring
In this The Complete Google Earth Engine with Earth Engine Python API and Colab course, I will help you get up and running on the Earth Engine Python API and Google Colab. By the end of this course, you will have access to all example scripts and data such that you will be able to access, download, visualize big data, and extract information.
One of the common problems with learning image processing is the high cost of software. In this course, I entirely use open-source software including the Google Earth Engine Python API and Colab. All sample data and scripts will be provided to you as an added bonus throughout the course.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a spatial data scientist and Earth Engine expert.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join.